I’ve been taking advantage of the lack of trips to school and extra adult around this past week to cut out a bunch of sewing projects. Fitting in sewing is doable during a normal week but cutting out requires a larger uninterrupted time so I often get ahead on cutting out before actually doing any of the sewing. I’ve cut out seven projects in the last week so should have enough to keep me stitching for a while.
- Overalls for baby in size 1yr, this is the Kwik Sew pattern I’ve used before.
- A shirt for Wee Man, covered in his beloved dinosaurs, again a pattern I’ve used before – a Burda one this time.
- A shirt jacket for Wee Man, main fabric is some wool from Oma’s stash that my MiL gifted me back in May. I managed to get the lining pieces done in leftover dinosaur fabric, pattern is Simplicity 1328.
- A unicorn skirt for Hobbity-boo, made from this twirly skirt tutorial.
- A gathered knit top for me, pattern is the same as this purple one.
- Another Granville shirt for me this time in some Liberty Tana Lawn.
- A red t-shirt for Hobbity-boo in knit fabric from Oma’s stash. I’ve used the same pattern as in the short sleeved ones I made back in April (and apparently never blogged, I think there must be pictures somewhere so maybe I’ll manage to catch that batch up) but left off the neckband and just folded it over. This one is finished already.