Finally finished this week is my purple linen tee. Knit in Lithuanian Linen in the Violet colourway from Midwinter yarns on 2.5mm needles. This is my own design, I started with an i-cord cast on and knit in the round until I reached a suitable armhole level. This used more than half my yarn but not by much. I then provisionally cast on for each arm using scrap yarn and worked front and back separately in garter stitch with an i-cord edge. When I’d reached shoulder level I used a three needle bind-off on the shoulders and an i-cord cast-off on the neck. It stretched quite a lot on blocking and I’m happy with the result. Plus it’s 900m for stash dash.