As expected I finished the Thistle sweater for Wee Man at the end of last week. It’s slightly shorter than I would have liked to have made it but I was concerned about running out of yarn so didn’t add any length the body. I did add a bit of extra length to the sleeves as they are the last part worked. I worked the pattern as written except I didn’t break the yarn when I worked the fronts rather I started another ball for the other front to save on ends.
The yarn is Crucci DK which my MiL sent me last year. I had four balls which I used almost all of. I used 4mm needles and three elephant buttons on the collar and one on the hem.