FO: Simplicity K1467 A

My interfacing arrived last week and I eventually remembered that I needed actually sew this top rather than just cut it out. It came together relatively quickly. Attaching the facing to the yoke is the trickiest part as it also attaches around the armhole at the same time so it’s a little confusing sorting all the ‘legs’ of the facing out and then ironing everything into the right spot. Still it was a quick make. I don’t know that I’ll be making this one again as it has buttons at the back of the neck which is a little fiddly to put on.

I used 1 metre of a lawn fabric. It hasn’t been easy to photograph due to the colour and the lack of sunlight around these parts. The photos below are taken with the flash and I don’t think you can actually make out where the yoke begins. A less busy print might be better if I make this again. I made no changes to the pattern.

Simplicity K1467 A

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under Sewing

One response to “FO: Simplicity K1467 A

  1. Beautiful colours on that print!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s