The Tiramisu baby blanket I was making is finished and parcelled up ready for its recipient. This is the 11th I’ve made and I’ve made the same modification to all of them – using double crochet instead of single crochet in the body. THe yarn is Hayfield Baby DK and used a bit under 200g and around 4m of 1cm wide ribbon.
This morning I put together a quick bracelet out of some leather and seed beads. The leather is 1mm thick and the beads size 6/0. I’ve used a bit less than 2m of leather but think I might use the full 3m in the other one I’m planning. This one is brown leather and turquoise beads, the second will be black and variegated blue beads. It’s a version of a bracelet I’ve had pinned for a while now. I used a bolt clasp and a jump ring which are just tied onto the ends. It wraps around my wrist 7 times.