Aside from me we know two other babies due in the new year (one actually on New Year’s Day) and I’ve made a Tiramisu baby blanket for each. These are the 5th and 6th of this pattern that I’ve made. I’ve done the same modification for each (using dc instead of sc to make them more airy) and they work up really quickly but are very effective. The reason for making them so early (aside from getting them done before I run out of time) is that husband has gone of to visit one of the Mum’s to be so is hand delivering that one and then while I had momentum (and the pattern in my head) I made up the other one.
Designer: Alicia Paulson
Made for: AA&JA and MB&SB
Wool used (colourway): Hayfield Bonus DK (Aran), 2 and a bit 100g balls each
Any problems/changes: Used DC instead of SC in the main body of the blanket