I also took some better pictures of the Annis shawl now that it is finished blocking.
I’ve been making granny squares over the last few days – I’ve now got about a quarter of a blanket but have used up all the dk weight scraps so will have to acquire some more.
One of the projects I want to complete this year is to embroider a duvet cover. Today I made some progress drawing the design onto the duvet. I’ve realised that I still need to buy yellow thread to do the flower centres which I forgot about when I got green and purple so will have to pick some up next time I’m in town.
Time to go and make fishcakes so they have time to set before dinner.